I have this trouble deleting pages using Adobe Acrobat X on Windows 7. It kept on issuing a warning “one or several pages are in use” and it says it cannot delete the page. The work around is to run Adobe Acrobat X in compatibility mode Windows XP SP3. To do this :
- Click Start menu, and type Adobe Acrobat
- Right click on the Adobe Acrobat from the start menu, and click Properties
- On the properties window, click Compatibility Tab
- And choose to run compatibility with Windows XP SP3.
- Click Ok, and re-run Adobe Acrobat X
This works for me.
Filed under: Uncategorized |